Glock 20 for sale near me
The GLOCK 20 for sale near me – G20 Gen4 10MM AUTO Full-Sized 15-Round Pistol is configured with fixed contrast sights, double action and a 15+1 capacity for hunting. Its construction features a cold hammer-forged barrel and a polymer frame with an accessory rail. The modular backstrap can be changed out to customize the grip.
Features and Benefits
- Hi-tech polymer construction with a textured Gen 4 surface
- Hard case
- Double action with a capacity of 15+1 rounds
- Cold hammer-forged, polygonal and rifled barrel
- Trigger, firing pin and drop safety
- Accessory rail
- Interchangeable, modular backstrap to customize the grip size
- Fixed contrast sights
- Action: Double
- Product weight: 39.5 ounces
- Manual Safety: No
- Activity: Shooting
- Barrel length (in.): 4.6
- Handedness: Right
- Product Type: Pistol
- Front sight: Fixed contrast
- Magazine capacity: 15+
- Manufacturer warranty – general: 1 year limited
- Rear sight: Fixed contrast
- Caliber: 10mm Auto
- Rifle Ammo Type: Centerfire
What’s in the Box
- GLOCK 20 FOR SALE NEAR ME – G20 Gen4 10MM AUTO Full-Sized 15-Round Pistol
Important Product and Safety Information
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + frankonia.store as selected in the checkout process, glock 20 for sale near me.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
- You must be a resident of the state selected for pickup.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
GUN SAFETY ALWAYS COMES FIRST
As a new gun owner, the first thing you should learn are basic firearm safety rules. Whether you’re at the range or at home, you should always keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction and know what’s beyond your target. Additionally, you should not rely only on your gun’s safety features, glock 20 for sale near me. Always keep your firearm unloaded until you are ready to use it and keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot.
For more gun safety rules and tips, watch this Firearm Safety video and check out this basic firearm safety article from the NSSF.
A Glock 32 fires the 357 sig. It is the about the same size as a Glock 19. The bullet comes out of the barrel much faster and with a much louder bang and more kick. The ammo is more expensive and harder to find. Unless you are worried about being attacked by a big anamal or punch through armor, I would stick with a 9mm. The 357 sig can over penetrate. Nothing wrong with it as a carry gun It is very reliable.
The Glock 20 for sale near me fires a 10mm round, which is more powerful than a .45ACP fired by the 21, to my understanding. Though if you’re not looking for a bear defense weapon, go with the 21. .45 is cheaper, easier to find, and a lot easier to manage than a 10mm.
- The 3 different Glock’s chambered in 45 G.A.P, are the Glock 37,38, and 39.
- The full size G37 has the same frame/grip as the Glock 17 (9mm), Glock 22, (.40) , & the Glock 31 (.357 SIG)
- The Compact size Glock 38 shares the same frame/gip as the G19 (9mm), the G23 (.40), and the G32 (.357 SIG).
- The Subcompact Glock 39 shares the same frame/grip as the the G26 (9mm), the G27 (.40) and the G33 (.357 SIG)
- The .45 G.A.P slides are noticeably wider than their 9mm/.40/.357 SIG couterparts.
- The .45 G.A.P chambering never really took off. It was positioned to be a shorter case alternative to the venerable .45ACP cartridge. Glock 20 for sale near me still makes them, and even offers the full size Glock 37 in a Generation 4 configuration. The compact size Glock 38 is probably the most popular of the 3, and can be found lightly used at very attractive prices. Ammo is available, both target and self defense, but is best found on line as opposed to on the shelf at Walmart, Cabelas, etc