Chambered glock 20 price in the powerful and all-too-capable 10mm Auto, the GLOCK g26 Gen 4 Semi-Auto Pistol has become a favorite among the hunting community, offering a safe finishing shot, even on big game. The high-quality polymer frame drastically reduces recoil, while the modular back strap system offers a custom grip for added control and rough texturing on the polymer frame provides a sure hold on the pistol when hands are wet or sweaty.
An ambidextrous, reversible magazine latch makes the GLOCK 47 and 20 with an ideal handgun for right- and left-handed shooters. This 10mm Auto pistol utilizes a dual recoil spring assembly that substantially increases service life of the pistol, and adds to the recoil mitigation, reducing muzzle flip for faster follow up shots. An integral accessory rail in front of the trigger guard allows for the attachment of a plethora of aftermarket tactical flashlights or laser sights.
The dovetailed rear sight is drift adjustable and has a white outline around its notch; the fixed front blade has a white dot. Sight acquisition is quick in any light. The 24 GLOCK with g20 Gen4 Semi-Auto Pistol is an ultra-reliable handgun that is easy to learn how to operate and maintain, making it a favorite among new and seasoned shooters. This cerakote GLOCK handgun comes with three standard 15-round magazines or three 10-round magazines that comply with various city or state restrictions on magazine capacity.
- Favored for self-defense and hunting worldwide
- Dual recoil spring assembly
- Modular back strap
- Rough grip texturing
- Integral accessory rail
- Drift adjustable rear sight
- Reversible magazine catch
- Comes with 3 magazines
Glock 20 Category and More
- Glock 20: The Glock 29sf, introduced in 1991, was developed for the then-growing law enforcement and security forces market for the 10mm Auto. The pistol handles both full-power and reduced “FBI” loads that have reduced muzzle velocity. Due to the longer cartridge and higher pressures, the pistol is slightly larger than the Glock surefire xc1, having a roughly 2.5 mm (0.1 in) greater width and 7 mm (0.3 in) greater length. Though many small parts interchange with the Glock 17, with a close to 50% parts commonality, the major assemblies are scaled-up and do not interchange. The standard magazine capacity of the Glock 22 40 is 15 rounds. In 2009, Glock announced they would offer a 152 mm (6.0 in) barrel as a drop-in option.
- Glock 20SF: The 20SF is a version of the Glock 48 price that uses the Short Frame (SF) which is based on the standard G20 frame (same width), but reduces the trigger reach from the back of the grip by 2.5 mm (0.098 in) and the heel of the pistol glock front sight tool is shortened by 4 mm (0.16 in) so the trigger can be reached and operated better by users with relatively small hands.
Reliability and simplicity have made GLOCK switch for sale semi-automatic pistols a favored sidearm for law enforcement, military, and civilian use all over the world. The GLOCK 20 SF is a full-size service pistol, shooting the 10mm cartridge, one of the few semi-auto pistol cartridges powerful enough for hunting big game, and defense against bear.
The GLOCK 27 price full auto SF (Slim Frame) has a frame made out of the same polymer material as other full-sized GLOCK 43x mos for sale, though the circumference has been reduced in the backstrap area, making it handle better for shooters with normal to smaller sized hands, while still using a double stacked magazine of 10mm ammo. The polymer glock 19x for sale frames are corrosion free, resistant to climatic conditions, resistant to lubricants, and absorb recoil. An integral accessory rail in front of the trigger guard allows for the attachment of aftermarket tactical flashlights or laser sights. click google.com on wikipedia for more info on glocks