GLOCK 29sf- G29 Gen4 Subcompact Pistol
Shooters who want compact concealment with the long-range wallop of a 10mm Auto should holster a GLOCK Glock 29sf Gen4 Subcompact Pistol. Aggressive grip pattern ensures secure, confident grip, gloved or ungloved. Use the included interchangeable backstrap set to customize grip. Other GLOCK 20 for sale-worthy details include black polymer frame, cold hammer-forged barrel, safety trigger, and fixed sights. GLOCK 20 gen 5 Gen4 subcompact pistol comes with mag loader, 3 magazines, cleaning set, pistol case, interchangeable backstrap set, and cable lock.
- Aggressive grip pattern
- Interchangeable backstrap set
- Black polymer frame
- Cold hammer-forged barrel
- Safety trigger with glock 48 for sale
- Fixed sights
- Includes mag loader, 3 magazines, cleaning set, and more
GLOCK 26 Gen5 9mm Subcompact Semi-Auto Pistol
The GLOCK® 26 Gen5 9mm Semi-Auto Pistol is the choice firearm of many law enforcement professionals to be used as a back-up subcompact firearm or for concealed carry leggings and concealed carry vest. The G26 from safariland drop leg holster accepts magazines from the larger 9mm GLOCK family (G19 and G17). The G26 in sig romeo 3 comes with the same popular upgrades of all Generation 5 GLOCK pistols like a beveled magwell, the Glock Marksman Barrel, and overall elimination of leaf springs, which have since been replaced by new coil spring designs for increased longevity and reliability.
The slide release on the GLOCK 26 and glock 19 gen 4 price is ambidextrous and the magazine catch is reversible. The slide has factory serrations on the front and back of streamlight tlr 8. Plus, the front of the firearm is now beveled for easier reholstering. The slide and barrel feature GLOCK 27 for sale latest ion-bonded nDLC coating, which is a truer black to previous generations with improved ability to function in dry conditions.
A long-requested feature, the front strap no longer has finger grooves, allowing any finger size to fit comfortably around the grip. GLOCK with a beam MBS (Modular Backstrap System) allows you the ability to add or remove additional backstop pieces, including a beaver tail for those with larger hands. This eliminates slide bite.
- Chambered in 9mm Luger
- 10+1 Capacity
- Accepts GLOCK magazines from larger models like the 19 and 17
- Beveled magwell
- Glock Marksman Barrel
- Gen5 increased reliability
- Ambidextrous slide stop
- Reversible mag catch
- Front and rear cocking serrations
- Beveled front end for easier reholstering
- Ion-bonded nDLC coating
- Straight front strap
Glock Gen 4 Competition Pistol
Glock’s® Generation 4 Competition Pistol combines classic Glock 19x for sale reliability and revolutionary design changes to create handguns that dominate competitive shooting. Polymer grips feature the modular backstrap design which allows for easily interchanging backstraps, creating a custom grip to fit any hand size. Polymer frame has a gas nitride finish to up surface hardness and corrosion resistance, creating a long-lasting gun.
Glock 47 2023 rough textured technology covers the surface of the frame and, combined with rear cocking serrations, provides a phenomenal grip when cocking, no matter the conditions. Glock dual-recoil spring assembly lessens recoil and increases the pistol’s durability. Reversible magazine catch accommodates left- and right-handed shooters. Adjustable sights.
- Polymer grips
- Polymer frame with a gas nitride finish
- Dual-recoil spring assembly lessens recoil
- Reversible magazine catch
- Glock 29: The Glock 29 is a 10mm Auto equivalent of the subcompact Glock 26 introduced in 1997 along with the Glock 30 (.45 ACP). The pistol features a 96 mm (3.8 in) barrel and a standard magazine capacity of 10 rounds. Like other subcompact Glock pistols, the Glock 29 functions with the factory magazines from its related full-size model, giving an optional capacity of 15 rounds.